Eviction is the worse case scenario no one wants to endure. However, in some cases it is absolutely necessary. Our Property Managers have been in the business long enough to know when a situation may be worked through with an amicable part or lease enforcement and when the tenant is too unresponsive to the point an eviction is necessary.
We have an attorney on retainer in case we ever need to proceed with an eviction, so we remain compliant with all laws and regulations. The property management team works on your behalf to represent you in the case of a legal battle, and walks you through the steps, as well as teams with you to make sure the eviction happens smoothly and as fast as can be accomplished according to the laws in place, so we can safely replace the tenant and minimize lost funds.
- Representing you in the potential eviction process, if necessary.
- Keeping you up-to-date on current laws and regulations of owning/renting a property.
- Attorney on retainer for any questions or representation needed.
Tell Us Your Story
Please Complete All Fields Below
Why Hire Us
Get A Quote
Meet The Team
Residential Property Management ServicesA Cut Above Property Management Company is your full-service Property Management Company. As licensed Real Estate Agents and certified with our local chapter of the National Association of Residential Property Management, it is our responsibility to evaluate the potential of your real estate investment to achieve the highest potential for your property.
Townhome and Condominium Property Management ServicesManaging rental properties in a Home Owner Association can be a difficult experience for most, but with over 65 combined years’ experience dealing with Associations issues, we have the license, the experience, and the knowledge to work with the HOA Management Companies. We will ensure your property is advertised correctly, the maintenance is monitored and supervised, whether the HOA or you the homeowner is responsible for the repair, and also safeguard that your tenants comply with the rules and regulations of the HOA in which your property resides.
Investment and Multiple Unit Management ServicesTo properly evaluate, advertise and manage a duplex, fourplex or a unit with more than 4 units, you need A Cut Above Property Management. With over 65 combined years of experience working with everything from a duplex to over a 54-unit apartment community, we have the license, the knowledge and the expertise to provide the level of service required for these types of properties.
Sell Investment/Expand PortfolioWe can help our existing owner clients sell their property if they no longer want to keep it as a rental investment, or expand their current investment portfolio. We have our own in-house sales team that can provide you with current market analysis, list your property and help you through the entire sales process.
Outside Owner Program
This program is designed for those owners who like to manage their own properties, but do not have the ability to run credit and criminal background checks or have the time to show the property they own every time a prospective tenant wants to view the property.
A Cut Above Property Management will:
- Evaluate, market and show the property for you.
- Run credit and criminal background checks and verify rental history and employment.
- Present the candidate(s) applying to you for approval.
These applicants are screened through A Cut Above’s Screening process which means they must make three times the amount of rent to qualify, have three years of rental confirmable history, verifiable income and good credit. If they meet these qualifications, we present them to you as your future tenant.
- Once you decide on your choice of applicant, A Cut Above will put them on a lease of your choice or a standard lease we have available.
- Collect the first month’s rent or prorate the rent if it is toward the end of the month, and collect the security deposit in certified funds made out to you.
- Exchange the funds and signed lease for keys to the property.
- At that time, you, as the owner, will take over managing the property according to the lease in place.
This service is offered for a percentage of a full month’s rent. Call us today to find out more about this program and whether it is the right fit for you and your property!