Find Your Perfect Home
If you are in the market for your perfect rental home, you have come to the right place. As a prospective tenant, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams. Once you are a resident, we have the tools available to make your rental experience the best it can be.
Apply for One of our Properties Today!
Download Rental Application
Application Step-by-Step Guide
You will only be considered for one of our properties if all of the information is filled out completely with proof of income for the entire household and application fee submitted to the office.
- Download a copy of the application above and fill out in entirety for each person over 18 years of age.
- Rental history - must be verifiable from unbiased sources.
- Proof of income through pay stubs (most recent) or other sources must equal three (3) full months of information. Disability income must include a copy of the award letter. Income taxes must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contracts, or tax records. All other income, including self-employment, must be verifiable through tax records or 6 months’ worth of bank statements. For Housing, VA or other voucher programs, the amount of assistance will be considered part of your monthly income for purposes of figuring the proportion. Child support or spousal support must be verified through a registry and have 6 months’ worth of payments made through that registry to be used as income.
- Reasonable credit (reviewed from TransUnion as part of the larger picture and background investigation for any violent charges, subject to owner approval).
- Read full rental application screening policy and disclosure prior to signing.
- Go to https://csrentals.petscreening.com to fill out your pet profile, regardless if you have a pet or not - it is required prior to submitting your application.
- Application fee of $50 per applicant via cash or money order.
- Please wait 2-3 business days for processing after submitted.
We accept simultaneous applications on properties and it is the prospective tenants’ choice to run in the competition for the property. Rental properties sight unseen applications are accepted, though not encouraged. Failure to meet the screening criteria, as stated, may be grounds for denial of application or payment of an additional deposit. If accepted, you are required to sign the necessary rental agreement forms as soon as the property is available. A complete copy of the rental agreement is available for review at the office. Don’t hesitate to give us a call or come into the office if you have any questions!
Resident Benefit Package (RBP)
All A Cut Above Management tenants are enrolled in our Tenant Resident Benefit Package upon move-in, which includes a filter delivery service, utility concierge services and more!
We encourage healthy and responsible pet interactions for all residents, and we strive to create a community that welcomes everyone and ensures a pet-responsible environment. We use a third-party pet application service that is simple and secure while storing your pet’s information in one place. This service makes it easy for Pet/Animal Owners to share their animal records with their Housing Provider, pet groomers,
doggy daycares, dog walkers, pet sitters, vets, pet friendly hotels, and more.
- $20 for an individual Pet Profile
- $15 for each additional Pet Profile
- No charge ($0) for an Assistance Animal
- Accommodation Request
- No charge ($0) for a No-Pet profile
- All profiles are active for one year upon completion.
All applicants will be pet screened. Click apply now and scroll to start now in the section that applies to you.
Download Our Flyer
Pet Rent by Paw Score
Your paw score received from your online pet screening profile will determine your pet fee each month. Additional deposits may be required.
Download Paw Score Flyer
Resources to Make Your Stay Comfortable
For our current residents we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with
us more comfortable and rewarding. Use our website to submit any maintenance requests, pay your
rent, or just to drop us a line. We love to hear from our residents.
If you are having issues logging in, please check your email for instructions or give us a call.
Please login to your tenant portal to place a maintenance request and give permission for vendors to access the property, if necessary.
Emergencies that require immediate attention:
If this is a life-threatening emergency, call 911 immediately.
During business hours: typically 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday:
After hours, please call our emergency service line:
Links and Resources